- Go the the android market and install the app AndExplorer (its free)
- Open a browser and go to my skin site or to the email-widget site and hit the “skin-site” link
- Push one of the download links for a skin on the left
- Now your browser should either download the file or it asks you which app to use to open the link, choose your browser
- Your browser should download the file now
- Start the AndExplorer and hit the “SDCARD” button on top
- Go to the directory “download” or “downloads”. There you should find your downloaded skin file.
- Long-press the file until it get’s checked
- Now hit menu->copy/paste->cut.
- Hit SDCARD again and go to the folder .de.foobarsoft.emailwidget (mind the leading dot!)
- Then hit menu->copy/paste->paste
Now the file should be moved to the right spot. Open your widget configuration and go to the skin-settings. You should be able to choose the installed skin now.
Please mind: If you have downloaded skin files successfully please make sure to not unzip/unpack them.Tags: android, app, email widget, skin